[NTCP] Church Stats in U.S.A.

Steffasong at aol.com Steffasong at aol.com
Sun May 30 19:12:04 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Does any one have any current stats about the number of people in the States
who call themselves Christians as opposed to the number who are a part of a
church?  If you don't,  but you do know where to find these numbers, kindly
advise. I am also looking for numbers (or even trends) that point to the exodus
from traditional church (not necessarily to housechurch), but as a result of
burnout, disenfranchisement, or simply not "having their spiritual needs met."

I need the data for an upcoming project, and would most appreciate any input.

Gracias,

Stephanie
South Florida

Stephanie Bennett
ES Creative Services and Consulting
Coral Springs, FL

"A friendly discussion is as stimulating as the sparks that fly
when iron strikes iron." Proverbs 27:17

New Testament Church Proliferation is sponsored by the House Church Network.

New Testament Church Proliferation has been renamed. These discussions, via the web, now occur at the Radically Christian Cafe.

house church eldership servanthood lord's day lord's supper world missions